TERMS OF SERVICE
By signing up for The Design Cure LLC service (“Service”) or any of the services of The Design Cure LLC you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. The Design Cure reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the The Design Cure website (www.TheDesignCure.com). You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. Account Terms
1.You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
3. You acknowledge that The Design Cure will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. The Design Cure cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
5. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature under your The Design Cure account.
6. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of The Design Cure will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. Account Activation
1.Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
2. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
1. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
2. You may not use the The Design Cure service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States of America and Ohio.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by The Design Cure.
4. You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use The Design Cure or TDC, or The Design Cure trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
5. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
6. You understand that your Course Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The Design Cure Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
4. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any The Design Cure customer, The Design Cure employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. The Design Cure does not pre-screen course comments and ratings and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any comments and ratings that are deemed offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property of these Terms of Service, available via the Service.
6. In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
7. The Design Cure retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, The Design Cure reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that The Design Cure shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
2. In no event shall The Design Cure or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, The Design Cure partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. The Design Cure does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. The Design Cure does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
6. The Design Cure does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. In no event will Service Provider’s aggregate liability for all claims of any kind, including any claims arising out of or related to this agreement, whether by statute, contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the fees paid by you for the The Design Cure Service hereunder during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which the cause of action arose.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of The Design Cure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Design Cure and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Design Cure (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the The Design Cure service. All material you upload remains yours. You can delete your content at any time.
2. By uploading Course Content, such as homework assignments, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Course Content; (b) to allow The Design Cure to display and store your Course Content; and (c) that The Design Cure can, at any time, review all the Course Content submitted by you to its Service.
3. You retain ownership over all Course Content, such as homework assignments, that you upload to the The Design Cure site; however, by doing so, you agree to allow others to view your Course Content. You are responsible for compliance of Course Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
4. You retain ownership over all content that you submit to the The Design Cure site however, by doing so, you agree to allow others to view your content.
5. We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
8. Payment of Fees
1. A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
2. The subscription portion of the service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over, the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
3. All fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
4. If you are a resident of Canada, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of The Design Cure’s products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Canadian billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to fees for such products and services and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the products and services. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
5. If you are resident in the U.S., Taxes may apply to your subscription to or purchase of some or all of The Design Cure’s products and services, including without limitation, your subscription to or purchase of The Design Cure’s ecommerce services (“Taxable Offerings”). Any applicable Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the U.S billing address you provide to us, and will be calculated at the time of purchase of the applicable Taxable Offerings. Such amounts are in addition to fees for the Taxable Offerings and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the Taxable Offerings. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
6. If you are not a resident of Canada or the U.S., and not subject to Canadian Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) in respect of your subscription to or purchase of The Design Cure ’s products and services, you must provide us with a statement by email to support@TheDesignCure.com stating that: (i) you are not a resident of Canada or the U.S.; (ii) you are not GST/HST registered; and (iii) to the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, you were not physically present in Canada when The Design Cure’s products and services were made available to you. The statement should also include your complete home and/or business location address. If you do not provide such information, you will be charged for Taxes applicable to your subscription to or purchase of The Design Cure’s products and services, which will be billed to your credit card until after such time that you provide us with the information described above. To the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage changes to a place in Canada or the U.S., you must advise us immediately by email to support@TheDesignCure.com .
7. The Design Cure is not legally obligated to provide refunds, refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis at The Design Cure's sole discretion.
9. Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your service at anytime by emailing support@The DesignCure.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in The Design Cure’s response.
2. Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your account details and any individually purchased content will remain in your account. To completely delete your account, email support@TheDesignCure.com. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final bill via email. Once that bill has been paid you will not be charged again.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminateThe Design Cure service for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies,The Design Cure may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using The Design Cure are subject to change upon 30 days notice from The Design Cure. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the The Design Cure Site (thedesigncure.com) or the administration menu of your The Design Cure site via an announcement.
2. The Design Cure reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. The Design Cure shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. Optional Tools
1. The Design Cure may provide you with access to third party tools over which The Design Cure neither monitors nor has any control or input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that The Design Cure provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. The Design Cure shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
4. The Design Cure strongly recommends that students seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools.
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
12.1 General Policy
The Design Cure has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). It is The Design Cure’s policy to (a) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of its affiliates, content providers, or users; and (b) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
12.2 Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the The Design Cure web site or Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that The Design Cure is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
12.3 Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by The Design Cure’s Support Team
It is The Design Cure’s policy to notify the Content provider or user that an infringement notification has been received and that the Content will be removed at the end of 24 hours unless a counter-notice is supplied to The Design Cure. If no legitimate counter-notice is supplied, the infringing content will be removed from the system.
12.4 Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to The Design Cure
If the Content provider, or user believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider or user believes that it has the right to post and use such Content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to The Design Cure’s Support Team listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider or user;
2. Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing
3. A statement that the Content provider or user has a good faith belief that the infringement notification was received as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
4. Content provider’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which The Design Cure is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by The Design Cure’s Support Team, The Design Cure will restore access to the Content and notify the original complaining party. The Content will then remain published unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider or user.
12.5 Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
Please contact The Design Cure’s Support Team to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: support@TheDesignCure.com
13. The Design Cure Instructors
1. The Design Cure Instructors are independent third parties (“Instructors”) that can help you develop your design skills. The Design Cure Instructors are independent contractors and are not employees of The Design Cure.
2. The Design Cure takes no responsibility for any work performed by Instructors or failure to fulfill a work order. Links to websites of Instructors, announcements about services or offers, and responses to email inquiries regarding Instructors, are provided solely for informational purposes at the discretion of The Design Cure and shall not be construed or imply permission, or an affiliation, position regarding any issue in controversy, authentication, appraisal, sponsorship, nor a recommendation or endorsement of any website, product, service, activity, business, organization, or person, and any offers, products, services, statements, opinions, content or information on any linked third-party website.
3. Under no circumstances shall The Design Cure be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages that result from any contractual relationship between you and The Design Cure Instructors. These limitations shall apply even if The Design Cure has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Refund, Deferment and Transfer
Course Refund Policy
If you would like to request a refund, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Deferment Policy
If you enroll in a course and find yourself unable to keep up with your lessons and assignments due to an unanticipated scheduling conflict you may request a deferment. Please note that you may only defer once per registration in a specific course and may only defer to the next immediate session of the same course. Additionally, deferments may only be requested within 30 days of the date of purchase of a course.
All requests for deferment are evaluated individually and approved or declined at The Design Cure's sole discretion.
If you are within the 30-day window from the date of your purchase and you'd like to request a deferment, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
External Transfer and Account Access Policy
Your student account is registered solely to you, the individual human being who participates in The Design Cure courses. It is not transferable. This means you may not share, transfer, or otherwise give access to your account with anyone else--this includes co-workers, employers, employees, friends, family and colleagues.
These restrictions apply both to your seat in an active course and to any legacy or evergreen access to a course or other content purchased through your student account.
Any downloadable products sold By the Design Cure such as .pdf's or software templates are non- refundable.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS FOUND OR OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN The Design Cure COURSES FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, AND WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR ERRORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Design Cure MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR CLAIMS OF EARNINGS WHATSOEVER.
Your use of information or materials on this website and contained in course materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. You are responsible to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website and The Design Cure courses meet your specific requirements.
This website and The Design Cure courses contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content, methods, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless specific written permission is granted.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offense.
This website and course materials may also include links to other website(s). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
Your use of this website and enrollment in any The Design Cure course and any dispute arising out of your use or enrollment is subject to the laws of the State of Ohio and, if the issue is governed only by federal law, by the laws of the United States.
Limited Liability and Indemnification
IN NO EVENT ARE The Design Cure ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES TO PERSON OR PROPERTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEDICAL, LOST WAGES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF REPUTATION, GOODWILL, DATA, INFORMATION, INCOME, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, WHETHER OR NOT The Design Cure HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF A THE DESIGN CURE PRODUCT OR THIS WEBSITE, EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OF A PERSON CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF The Design Cure OR A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
IN ANY EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE DESIGN CURE, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE COURSE PURCHASE PRICE.
Nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes liability for anything for which it would be unlawful for The Design Cure to limit or exclude.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Design Cure, its owners, officers and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use of information on this website or The Design Cure's courses and online services.
If we have a disagreement or dispute that we are unable to resolve between us, we both agree to continue to try to resolve our dispute in good faith. In this case, the person with the unresolved issue will provide the other a "Notice of Dispute." This Notice of Dispute will include a statement that outlines the cause of the grievance.
Within 20 days of receipt of the Notice of Dispute, we will meet at a mutually agreed upon time and place, electronically or in person, to work, in good faith, to resolve the dispute. Additional meetings shall take place as necessary and as mutually agreed upon.
Neither one of us can begin formal proceedings until we have concluded, in good faith, that a reasonable and mutually acceptable resolution is unlikely within 60 days. Requests for injunctive and other equitable relief are exempted from this requirement.
If we are unable to resolve the dispute within a reasonable period not exceeding 60 days of receipt of Notice of Dispute, we will submit the dispute for non-binding mediation by a single mediator who is competent in the issues involved. Mediation will take place in accordance with Ohio statutes, utilizing rules and procedures in place at the time of the dispute. All costs associated with mediation are paid equally between us.
Website and Course Content: Warranty, Accuracy and Use
How you use this website, participate in courses, and rely on information is up to you and at your own risk.
ALL COURSE MATERIALS, THIS WEBSITE AND ANY ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTS, RECORDINGS OR OPT-INS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We publish the information on this website in good faith and for general information purposes. Although we make a reasonable effort to maintain the resources of the website, they will, from time to time, become out of date, be incorrect, erroneous, or otherwise inappropriate. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATING IN COURSES, YOU WAIVE AND FORFEIT ALL CLAIMS, PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE, AGAINST THE DESIGN CURE, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
External Links – Limiting Liability for Links to Other Websites
We may include links that provide direct access to other internet resources, including websites. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any those resources or website, and we do not, expressly or otherwise, endorse the views or content expressed within those websites. The Design Cure has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from those suppliers.
The Actions and Opinions of Other Users
You must not use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some content found on the pages of The Design Cure within www.thedesigncure.com and its subdirectories may be created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of The Design Cure. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred from the use of this website or any of its information or content.
Viruses, Damage and Availability
The Design Cure makes no warranty or claim that functions available on this website or its courses will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available, nor the content itself is or will be free of viruses, bugs, or other malicious code. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for the security of yourself and the device used by you to view any content from this website.
The Design Cure may analyze and optimize your content and browsing experience using cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once. Cookies can also enable us to track and target your interests to enhance your experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience any interactive features of The Design Cure's services or web sites you visit.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a technology and policy proposal that enables users to opt out of tracking by websites. Your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a "do not track" signal to websites and online service you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "do not track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a "do not track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "do not track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Internet Traffic Data
Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems and other such information. We collect no personally identifying information through this process. The information is used to help analyze user traffic related to various services available through The Design Cure and to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
When you use this website and access services, products and materials, The Design Cure collects some information to make this possible. This information is only collected if you personally provide it to The Design Cure via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through our website by making a purchase or requesting service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
Our SSL Certificate authenticates our identity to visiting browsers and encrypts information for the server via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Encryption is the process of scrambling data into an undecipherable format that can only be returned to a readable format with the proper decryption key. A certificate serves as an electronic "passport" that establishes an online entity's credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send confidential information to a Web server, their browser will access the digital certificate of our server and establish a secure connection. Click on the key or padlock in your browser (typically found in the upper left-hand corner) to view our authentication.
Security of Information -No Guarantees
The Design Cure recognizes the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information and employs reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure and use. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network is guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the site or services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the site or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Processing in the United States
Your personal information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using our site or services, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your personal information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
Testimonials and Reviews
We love to hear from you! The Design Cure may display your personal testimonial or customer review received via email or otherwise received from you. You give The Design Cure specific consent to use the personal testimonial or review. If you would like The Design Cure to remove your testimonial or review at any time, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly do so.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
The Design Cure is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us via email or by other direct contact with you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, e-mail and mailing address, or telephone number. We do not sell or rent this information with any other individual or business entity and will use it only as is reasonably necessary to provide products, materials, or services to you.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that it is necessary to: (a) conform to mandates of the law or comply with legal process served on The Design Cure; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Design Cure; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of uses of www.thedesigncure.com or the public.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending email and other communications at any time by clicking on link at bottom of the email contacting us at email@example.com.
Registration for Blog and Email List
You may complete a registration form to use this website or portions of it and, as part of that process, be required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products or services on our website in which you have expressed interest.
Right to Remove or Reproduce any User-Generated Material
"User-generated material" means any information, content, or any other media uploaded, posted, emailed, submitted, or otherwise communicated to The Design Cure via any method at any page on www.thedesigncure.com or any other content communication or submission medium or forum.
By sharing any contribution or user-generated content (including any text, photographs, graphics, video, audio or any other type of media or content) with us directly or via www.thedesigncure.com, you grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we see fit (including the modification, reproduction, repurposing, marketing, or deletion of it). You hereby confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe upon any laws of the state or country from which you are utilizing this website, nor the laws of The United States of America, and that you have the full rights to accept this condition.
All content (including visitor and user-generated content) submitted either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted at www.thedesigncure.com, via its courses or its content aggregation systems becomes the property of The Design Cure.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Your use of www.thedesigncure.com is governed by the laws of the State of California. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Manatee County in the State of California and the Federal Judicial District for the District of California court system by use of this website.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be, unenforceable under the law, it doesn't affect the rest of the Agreement, which will stay in effect and fully enforceable.
This Agreement is subject to change without notice. All changes and updates will be posted on this page. The last update is effective as of November 1, 2017.
If you have questions or you believe that The Design Cure has not adhered to this Agreement, contact The Design Cure directly at firstname.lastname@example.org We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.